Profitable Synthetic Fabrics Business for Sale in Bangalore, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||General Partnership|
|Reported Sales||USD 800 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 950 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||25 %|
|Industries||Natural Fabrics + 2 more|
|Local Time||9:32 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- The co-founder of the business has over 30 years of experience in the Home Textile industry.
- The other co-founder of the company has an MBA from UK as well as a technical course in textiles.
- Our current capacity of 47 looms of Silk, Cotton and Linen, which allows us to weave an average of 25,000 meters per month.
- We work closely with Home furnishing clients in US, UK, France, Benelux, South Africa and Turkey.
- In order to maintain international quality standards, we work closely with weavers and provide a training program.
- We have a team of students from reputed institutions who work closely with our European team of colourists.
- Currently our capacity is upto 50,000 bed sets every month.
Fabrics, Value-additons such as embroidery & prints.
5000 sqft leased property. Located in bangalore. Suppliers located in Bangalore and Karur.
Earlier than 15 daysFounder & CEO, Chennai, M&A Advisor connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Facility Management, Pune, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysPartner, Textile, Kolkata, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business