Profitable Tires and Rubber Products Company for Sale in New Jersey, United States

Outstanding and highly efficient used tire salvage operation with recurring revenue.

Established From
Employees
Legal Entity
Reported Sales
Run Rate Sales
USD 2.9 million
EBITDA Margin
32 %
Locations
Local Time
1:51 AM New York
Listed By
Advisor / Business Broker
Status
Recently Active
Overall Rating
Full Sale
Asking Price: USD 3.5 million (Native Currency: USD 3,500,000)
Reason: Illness forces sale.
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
teaser
Business Overview

- This unique business is very profitable and has an unparalleled business model with highly coveted contracts in place.

- This business picks up used tires from retail auto shops for free.

- There is a huge demand for quality used tires here in the USA as well as South America and they are a major supplier.

- 35% of the tires are resale-able for excellent profits. The other 65% of the tires are shredded and recycled by another company.

- They are strategically located next to the recycling operation and it creates a symbiotic relationship for them that certainly adds to the bottom line.

- This business is an absolute winner that does not take exhausting hours to manage and produces and excellent cash flow stream.

- It is also a very efficient business with the highest margins for businesses in this category. It’s a home run acquisition for sure.

- This businesses largest contracted customer is currently in a very aggressive growth phase and they are adding a new location every other week. Just in the last 6 months this operation has picked up 20 new stores just from this major supplier alone and have the right to every new store that opens.

- Any ambitious new owner of this business could easily gain new accounts from big companies like BJ’s, COSTCO, SEARS, STS, ETC.

- This business currently has about 4% market share. There are approx. 30 million used tires disposed of annually in the Tri-State, all of them waiting to be picked up and profited from.

Products & Services Overview

Recycling of used tired.

Facilities Overview
Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
  • How can I be sure that the business profile will be active?
  • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
  • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
  • Show more