Profitable Warehousing Company for Sale in Los Angeles, United States
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||S Corporation|
|Reported Sales||USD 3.3 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 3.3 million|
|EBITDA Margin||40 %|
|Local Time||12:38 PM America / Los Angeles|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- 150 clients, over half known globally by one name, with a net worth of over $200B, 100% ARR, 48% margins, low churn, recession, inflation & pandemic proof.
- Best-in-class reputation, high margins, low churn, low headcount, high revenue per employee, world-class clientele, and best-in-class reputation.
- Low client acquisition costs.
- High client lifetime value.
- Two pieces of intellectual property.
- An underground vault that increases the TAM, total addressable market in the US and Canada.
- Operates in a non-competitive space.
- Operates in a non-regulatory industry.
- Excellent brand positioning.
- Quality of earnings from clients recognizable by only one name.
- Proven product-market fit.
- Located in a business improvement district, an opportunity zone in a highly desirable zip code.
- Concrete-built facilities with clean agent fire suppression & VESDA smoke detection systems.
- No chain of custody risk.
- No legal issues.
- No insurance issues, losses, or claims.
- No environmental issues.
- No regulatory issues.
- No tax issues.
- Freeport potential.
- No supply chain.
- No inventory.
- No contracts to execute, fulfil and deliver.
- Enterprise simplicity.
- Durable revenue stream with 144 quarters of tailwinds.
- Tested expansion opportunities both internal and external.
- Proven pandemic-resilient (remained open during Covid and grew revenue w/no PPP taken).
- An antidote for uncertain times.
- Recognized as a climate-change solution offering protection from sea-level rise, wildfires, extreme weather events, flooding, debris flows & seismic activity.
Preservation-quality storage for high-value assets including film, tape, photos, digital media, fine art, fine wine, guitars, wardrobe, jewelry, sports shoes, precious metals, rare books, manuscripts, and more.
- Purpose-built real estate with extensive FF&Es, with no concentration issues.
- A top-ranked website with no SEO promotion.
- 16 owned relevant URLs.
- Trade-marked in US & India.
20k sq ft of purpose-built facilities with attention to detail at every turn. Innovation and the highest quality throughout.
- Founders own 100%. No corp debt. It's a very closable deal because:
- There's only one class of stock & the founders own all of it.
- No board approval is necessary.
- No investor approval is needed.
- Founders are unlikely to back out in the 11th hour as they’re ready to hang with two young granddaughters in Montana.
Earlier than 15 daysExecutive Chairman, Business Advisory, Palm Beach, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCo-founder, Lewes, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, London, M&A Advisor connected with the Business