Profitable Women's Clothing Business Seeking Loan in Dhaka, Bangladesh
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 90 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 60 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||40 %|
|Industries||Women's Clothing + 1 more|
|Local Time||3:41 PM Asia / Dhaka|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Our company sells a large spectrum of female clothing options under our own proprietary brand name.
- The products are sold to customers either in the form of ready-made products or are custom-made as per their specific requirements.
- We generate revenue through three channels: retail sales, wholesale and Facebook sales.
- Our business fulfils over 25 orders daily through Facebook. Sales are only across Bangladesh and the courier cost is borne by the customer. Only ready-made products and un-stitched fabric is sold through Facebook.
- We receive about 5 to 6 walk-ins at our retail store daily. The customers can either purchase from our ready-made collection or can give us their measurements for a custom-made order. There is an even split between the two types of orders. Customers can also purchase from a variety of un-stitched fabrics.
- Our business also undertakes large wholesale orders. We have 3 customers who give us bulk orders for our products under our own brand name. We do not possess any explicit contract with either of them.
- We have our own production facility which is specifically used to fulfil custom made orders received at our retail stores and to maintain a general level of inventory of read-made products in order to fulfil online and retail sales.
- However, our company outsources manufacturing for fulfilling wholesale orders since our manufacturing facility does not have the optimal capacity.
- Our manufacturing facility has the capacity to produce over 45 clothing items every day.
- 40 percent of the revenue is through Facebook sales, 30 percent through wholesale and remaining through retail.
- The revenue decreased this year due to the effect of the pandemic on the market. However, we are on track to surpass our pre-pandemic performance.
We offer a variety of female clothing options under our own proprietary brand name. The products are available either in ready-made option or are custom-made as per the specific requirements of our clients:
- Long and short tops.
- Infant dresses.
- Indian & Bangladeshi attire such as salwar-kameez, suits, sarees and kurtas.
- Embroidered and China fabric.
Physical assets include:
- Inventory of finished goods and fabric.
- Computers and printers.
- Furniture & other interior fittings.
- Sewing and stitching machines.
- Our business runs operations from a rented facility spread across 700 sq. ft.
- It is split between a retail store and an office space.
- We also have a rented facility spread across 500 sq. ft. which is used for fluffing custom-made orders for our clients.