Need help?

Real Estate Construction Company Investment Opportunity in Malé, Maldives

Construction company in the heart of Maldives looking for investment for a project.

Established 10-20 year(s)
Employees 50 - 100
Legal Entity Private Limited Company
Reported Sales USD 330 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 270 thousand
EBITDA Margin 40 %
Industries Real Estate Construction
Locations  Malé
Local Time 6:09 PM Indian / Maldives
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Investment
USD 1.3 million for 49.0% stake (Native Currency: MVR 20,000,000)
Reason: Funds will be used to buy an island to develop a resort.
Includes physical assets worth USD 130 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

- Construction company that also offers cleaning services and security services.

- 90% of the revenue is from construction services and the remaining 10% from other services.

- Currently, there are 3 ongoing projects.

- The company mainly takes government projects.

- The promoter has 22+ years of experience in the construction field.

- We want to buy an island to develop a resort. We have a chance to bid for an island at the end of February 2022. Acquisition costs are very low.

- The project will include a bar spa, accommodations, reefs, beaches, water sports, restaurants, fishing, and sports.

- The funds will be used for project financing and the stakes will be offered in that project.

- The company has a loan with around MVR 600K as outstanding. No defaults.

- The sales have decreased due to Covid.

Products & Services Overview

The main service is construction. Also offers cleaning services and security services.

Assets Overview

Machines required for construction, boats.

Intangible - Website, Fb, Instagram.

Facilities Overview

550 - 600 Sq Ft office space rented for MVR 18,000.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business

1 Investor already contacted this Business.
Register below to connect now!

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more