Real Estate Construction Company Investment Opportunity in Mauritius
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 1.8 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 3 million|
|EBITDA Margin||15 %|
|Industries||Real Estate Construction|
|Local Time||5:32 AM Indian / Mauritius|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- A construction and property development business located in Mauritius that have been operating for 17 years.
- We have completed 20 projects so far, and have 25 pending projects that are being completed over the next 3 - 5 years.
- The kind of projects we undertake include construction and development of offices, apartments, luxurious apartments, individual houses.
- We are currently looking to take on more luxurious apartment projects for our high-end clients.
- There are 100 suppliers from whom we procure raw materials and they all based in Mauritius.
- Suppliers include businesses who help us with interiors and property development of the projects we undertake.
- We are currently sourcing investors for our subsidiary company involved in recycling plant in Mauritius which shall include construction of the building with the plant and offices with a coffee bar included in the development plan. Project is valued at INR 25 million. We seek investors who can partake in buying shares from us starting at INR 5 million for 2% of actions with return of investment of 10% as from 2nd year of operations of plant. This plant shall be first of its kind in the Indian Ocean.
Construction and operation of recycling plant in Mauritius.
Construction and development of offices, apartments, luxurious apartments, individual houses.
We have 3 offices and 1 warehouse plus a new recycling plant plot acquisition in process that the business owns in Mauritius: 1) Office space in Ebene having built up area of 400 Sq. Ft. 2) Office space in Long Mountain having built up area of 1,000 Sq. Ft. 3) Warehouse space in Black River having built up area of 2,000 Sq. Ft. 4) Office in St Pierre 5) Factory plant plot in process of acquisition in Moka district.