Recruitment Agency Investment Opportunity in Johannesburg South, South Africa
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 450 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 440 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||50 %|
|Industries||Recruitment Agencies + 2 more|
|Local Time||4:18 AM Africa / Johannesburg|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- A female designated entity engaged in the transformation of the lives of specially-abled people.
- We provide training, development management, and placements to deaf people so that they can become economically active.
- Work through training providers who bring in facilitators and moderators for each program.
- Have successfully completed nine projects and intend to take up four more this year.
- Have signed up big corporates such as Ericsson, Britehouse, and the DBSA in the years.
- We have successfully placed more than 290 of our candidates in various programs including skills development, management, and enterprise development, and have 1,000 other candidates on our database.
- Candidates are placed in various sectors including the following; hospitality, construction, ICT, electoral operations, food and beverage, laboratory, health, logistics and warehousing, manufacturing, and transport.
- We charge placement fees from the candidates that are placed which depends on the program and project management fees for the projects we do for our clients.
- We aim to focus on an ICT software system (E-Learning System using Open Source) that will be developed by our deaf software engineers.
- Promoter has 20 years' experience and has gained it in the development and corporate sector.
Training, work placements, skills development, enterprise development and ICT innovation.
Physical assets include vehicles, laptops, furniture, office equipment, and cash in the bank.
Work from home business at present with lease rental for training rooms within the community. We pay a monthly rent of ZAR 42,000 for renting the rooms. Intend to bring everything under one roof and reduce rental costs.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Healthcare, Washington, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the BusinessEarlier than 15 daysBusiness sent a proposal to the Investor / Buyer
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Digital Business Transformation Solutions, Johannesburg, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Investments, Singapore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the BusinessEarlier than 15 daysBusiness sent a proposal to the Investor / Buyer