↩ Go Back
Need help?

Recruitment Agency Investment Opportunity in Pune, India

Recruitment firm for the software industry in business for 6+ years with 15+ clients.
This transaction has concluded.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 5-10 year(s)
Employees 10 - 50
Legal Entity Private Limited Company
Reported Sales USD 340 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 400 thousand
EBITDA Margin 20 - 30 %
Industries Recruitment Agencies
Locations  Pune
Local Time 7:42 PM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Active
Overall Rating
Partial Stake Sale
USD 470 thousand for 90.0% stake (Native Currency: INR 39,000,000)
Reason: INR 50 Lacs to reinvest in the business to focus on contract staffing, CxO hiring start the strategi... View More
Includes physical assets worth USD 12 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Documents
Business Overview

• Recruitment firm specializing in software industry with 6+ years in business.

• Have 15+ clients, including Capgemini, UST Global, NSE IT, Collins Aerospace, and Victoria Secret.

• Promoter has 21+ years of experience in the recruitment industry.

• Recently started contract staffing services with tie-ups with 4-5 MNC clients.

• Working with 12 clients since inception, placing 18-20 candidates per month on average.

• Located in Pune, employing 33 people.

• We charge one time fee from clients for placement. We have recently started contract staffing and have contracts in place with 5 customers who are large IT players.

Products & Services Overview

Lateral hiring.

CXO hiring.

Contract staffing.

Recruitment for the software industry.

Assets Overview

Major physical assets include computers and laptops.

Facilities Overview

Leased office at Baner. Have a small team in Nashik and a few remote workers.

Capitalization Overview

Debt from financial institutions is at INR 20 Lacs.

Business has 2 shareholders.

Promoter owns 88%, and the other 1 owns 12%.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
This transaction has concluded. View similar business opportunities on SMERGERS
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
  • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
  • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
  • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
  • Show more