Renewable Energy Business Seeking Loan in Karnataka, India
- Engaged in the injection molding of plastics and renewable energy generation through wind and solar farms.
- The injection molding vertical constitutes around 50% of our revenue.
- Under this vertical, we manufacture plastic bottle caps, closures, and preforms.
- We supply these products to 27-28 clients and manufacture around 120MT of products each month.
- At present, 70% of our injection molding output are preforms but we are in the process of lowering our production volumes as the margins in preforms are relatively lower.
- We intend to lower total production to 75MT / month within the next 5 months.
- To adjust for lower outputs we also intend to decrease our team size to 35 employees within the next month.
- The remaining 50% of our revenue comes from power generation from wind farms and solar farms.
- We have 3 wind farms; one each in Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, and Karnataka.
- The total power output of all 3 plants is 4.4 MW.
- The plant in Andhra Pradesh and Gujarat supply power to the state government under a power purchase agreement signed for 25 years.
- The wind farm and solar plant in Karnataka supply power to private industrial clients.
- The solar plant in Karnataka has a power output of 4.5 MW and was commissioned a few months back due to which our revenue for the current year has increased significantly.
- Physical assets owned by the business include land, power generation equipment, machinery, and inventory.
Injection molding of plastic parts, power generation from wind and solar farms.
2 weeks, 1 day agoBusiness Consultant, Cape Town, Business Broker connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Milan, Financial Consultant connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Partner, Dallas, Financial Consultant connected with this business