Renewable Power Plant Investment Opportunity in Maribor, Slovenia
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Industries||Renewable Power Plants|
|Local Time||11:50 PM Europe / Ljubljana|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Our company is looking to execute a renewable energy project which will include geothermal power plant, CO2 liquefaction, medical thermal center and a greenhouse.
- All projects will be executed in parallel and will be interdependent with each other.
- A land of 8.2 hectare has already been acquired and the company holds necessary certifications.
- Feasibility study has been done by Vamed AG from Vienna.
- Land has big thermal water and CO2 reserves.
- The geothermal bore will be of 1,800 meters deep with the temperature presence of 80 degree Celsius.
Geothermal power plant, CO2 liquefaction, medical thermal center and greenhouses.
Total of 8.2 hectare land owned by the company.
Earlier than 15 daysSales Manager, Renewable Energy, Ljubljana, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Rome, Financial Consultant connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysBoard Member, Investment Management, London, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with this business