Renewable Power Plant Seeking Loan in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- We are looking to start a wind energy farm that will supply electricity in Vietnam.
- Previously we have been exporting textiles to Japan and this project would be under a new venture.
- We have already secured a 1,300 Sq M property and plan to expand it to 2,000 Sq M for the wind farm.
- First step would be to develop a working prototype on 20 Sq M so that we can obtain Government approval and sell them electricity.
- We plan to have a capacity of 100 KW of electricity generation per hour.
- Once we receive funding we would be buying wind turbines from countries like India, China and US.
- Promoter has years of experience running a business and exporting products since 2001.
Wind farm with capacity of 100 KW per hour.
Earlier than 15 daysIndependent Consultant, Chennai, Financial Consultant connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Jakarta, Business Broker connected with this business