Residential Real Estate Investment Opportunity in Mumbai, India

Real estate consulting firm is looking to raise funds to construct a residential building project.

Established 20-30 year(s)
Employees 5 - 10
Legal Entity Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader
Reported Sales USD 140 thousand
Run Rate Sales Nil
EBITDA Margin 10 %
Industries Residential Real Estate
Locations  Mumbai
Local Time 8:59 PM Mumbai
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Moderately Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Investment
USD 700 thousand for 40.0% stake (Native Currency: INR 50,000,000)
Reason: - INR 2 crore will be given to the JV partner firm as a security deposit. - The remainder of the fu... View More
Includes physical assets worth USD 2.7 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Business Overview

Firm is a real estate consultant that provides structural audits, architectural planning and design. Since inception, we have completed more than 500 projects. Founder of the business has 23 years of experience in real estate industry. We aren't generating any revenue at the moment due to COVID-19.

Firm is looking to raise funds to construct a residential building project on a 10,000 sq ft land. The land is owned by another real estate firm and due to shortage of funds, they couldn't start the construction. We plan to establish a JV partnership with them to start and finish the construction. On completion, we will own 60% of the property and the remaining 40% will be owned by the JV partner firm.

The land has been developed by the JV partner firm but the construction is yet to begin. It's a vacant land at the moment and we plan to construct a total of 50 flats spread across G+12 floors. The investor will receive ownership stake in our firm. Business owned assets include laptops, furniture and office equipment.

Products & Services Overview

- Provide structural audits, architectural planning and design.

- Plans to start a real estate construction project.

Facilities Overview

Rented office of 200 sq ft.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more