Resort for Sale in Bhitarkanika, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 80 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 80 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||38 %|
|Local Time||5:32 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Resort is spread over an area of over 4 acres having 12 cottages, a dining space, store, kitchen.
- Facility is located on the banks of River Brahman, in Nalitapatia Village in Kendrapara district. It is located on the outskirts of Bhitarkanika National Park and can be seen on Google Map.
- Rooms are big in size and can accommodate up to 6 guests during peak season time.
- Resort would usually record 60 to 80% occupancy rate from Oct to Feb. During the months of May, June and July we do not receive guests since the forest is closed.
- The Resort has a dining space which can accommodate around 44 to 50 guests, a staff room, a storeroom, a transformer, wood fired all weather water heating system, diesel-powered generator and overhead tank placed on a structure made over strong concrete pillars.
- All rooms are furnished with newly refurbished beds, mattresses, bedsheets and pillows.
- Over 1,000 trees are planted in the resort campus.
- Plenty of open spaces for adding new rooms without compromising on openness of the resort.
- Have 4 fish ponds where we grow fish, mostly as a hobby for own consumption and entertainment of guests.
- Bhitarkanika Wildlife Sanctuary and National Park, where safari is done on boats and by walking, is situated in the vicinity. Gahirmatha Marine Sanctuary can be reached by boat in around 3 to 4 hours. Bhitarkanika National Park and Sanctuary form a natural barrier protecting the whole area from adverse impacts of cyclonic storms.
- There are more than 50 villages in Bhitarkanika area which can be seen or visited from the resort.
- Buddhist sites of Lalitgiri, Ratnagiri and Udayagiri are two hours drive from the resort.
- Nice beaches are at a distance of around 35km from the resort. The beaches can be reached by a drive of around one hour.
- The resort can be a nice place to enjoy boating in the river and cycling in the villages.
- Sea mouth of River Brahmani can be seen by going on a boat for around 45 minutes. Guests enjoy the sight of the river meeting Bay of Bengal.
- The Resort is registered on online travel portals like MakeMyTrip, Yatra, Booking. com, Cleartrip, and Goibibo. It is also listed on TripAdvisor with good ratings. Anyone can see it with good ratings on Google also.
- Resort also receives bookings from leading tour operators based in Bhubaneswar, Puri and Kolkata.
- The Resort also has active contacts with tour operators based in Mumbai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune and New Delhi.
- Physical assets of the Resort include land with extensive greenery, cottages, water facilities, furniture, transformer, generator and more than adequate kitchen equipments.
Rooms with breakfast, lunch and dinner. The resort also arranges local sightseeing and can help book tours in Odisha.
Own 4 acres of land having 12 cottages, a restaurant, a kitchen, a storeroom, a staff room, overhead tanks and over 1,000 trees.
Earlier than 15 daysPartner, Health Care, Bhubaneswar, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysSenior Vice President, Banking, Mumbai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Dubai, Business Broker connected with the Business