Resort for Sale in Karnataka, India
- We run a well known homestay that has won numerous awards.
- The entire property is a 4.8 acre coffee plantation with the homestay built on 6,000 Sq Ft of it.
- Homestay has 5 rooms with modern attached washrooms as well as an extra room.
- On a general basis we have a 60% to 70% occupancy rate. However, we are currently temporarily closed down and will open once the global situation stabilizes.
- Have won best home-stay awards from a well known travel guide book publisher as well as the state tourism department.
- We have also been receiving certificate of excellence regularly from Tripadvisor.
- Associated with all major travel portal websites like Trivago and Tripadvisor.
- Guests either approach us directly or book through online travel portals.
- Buyer would receive the entire business along with the full land of 4.8 acres, the buildings and furniture.
- Buyer can continue to operate the coffee plantation for supplemental income to the business.
Homestay with 5 rooms for guests. It has attached modern washrooms, large sitting and dining area, store, laundry room, staff quarters and garage for 4 cars.
1 week, 2 days agoDirector, Investment, Bangalore, Individual Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal
1 week, 3 days agoDirector, IT Infrastructure, Bangalore, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, Tourism, Kolkata, Corporate Investor / Buyer accepted business proposal