Resort Seeking Loan in Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 600 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 600 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||21 %|
|Industries||Resorts + 1 more|
|Locations||Guanacaste Province + 1 more|
|Local Time||7:45 AM America / Chicago|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Online travel agency with a digital booking portal.
- We have tie-ups with hotels, resorts, and villas in different cities and users can book rooms through our platform as per their requirements.
- Revenue is generated through commissions from the registered businesses.
- Our business is registered in Maryland and the resort we plan to buy is located in Costa Rice. The promoter is based in the US.
- This is a well-established resort in the northern region of Costa Rica approximately 90 minutes from the Liberia Airport, in the rainforest.
- Won 18 international awards and we are highly ranked on Trip Advisor.
- The occupancy rate in 2021 was approximately 70%. This year has started strong with occupancy rates up to 90%.
- Growth rate for adventure tours this year is high compared to 2021/2020.
- Secured contracts in place for tour group stays for the next three years.
- Have lots for 54 more rooms that will be more than double the size of the resort.
- Resort business is generating USD 1.4 million in annual revenue.
- Resort has more than 50 employees.
- Our business has no liabilities and has a sole owner.
- We offer online hotel, room, and stay booking services to customers.
- Resort offers services such as:
Adventure tours (rafting/tubing, zip lining, horseback riding, waterfall hikes)
Residential lot sales.
Yoga studio and meditation platform.
Natural hot springs and volcanic mud baths.
Pool with bullet slide.
Restaurant and tiki bar.
Online travel portal does not have any significant assets except laptops and furniture.
We are planning to buy a resort property that comes with land and buildings.
- Online portal business has been running from home office.
- The resort we plan to acquire has a single storey building with 25 large rooms. The resort consists of botanical gardens, 4 hot springs, a pool, a butterfly garden, a steam room, a spa, a yoga pavilion, and dino park.
Earlier than 15 daysVP - Business Development, Los Angeles, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysBroker, New York, Financial Consultant connected with the Business