Restaurant for Sale in Delhi, India
|Run Rate Sales||USD 170 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||17 %|
|Local Time||5:27 PM India|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Profit-making themed restaurant with an ever-changing menu which includes Bihari, Rajasthani, Gujarati, Punjabi, Rajasthani dishes with veg and non-veg options.
- Business started to make a profit from the first month of operations.
- The kitchen is big enough to cater to over 300 orders a day.
- Restaurant has 40 seats.
- Average daily sale before the pandemic was INR 35-40K and during the weekend, it was INR 60K. During the initial days of lockdown, our sales were INR 10-20K per day and now it has increased to 40-45K per day (80% of the sales are online orders)
- Located in the prime location of Malviya Nagar surrounded by high paying capacity residents. Close to a prime new shopping mall that receives a lot of footfall.
- We receive an average of 2,500 orders a month, out of which 200-250 orders are dine-in and the remaining order is from online.
- 30% of our online orders are via Swiggy and 70% is from Zomato.
- Have received multiple media mentions on So Delhi, LLB, News 18.
- Total investment made on design and equipment is approx. INR 25 lakh.
- Possible to increase sales up to INR 75K on a daily basis with the introduction of North Indian menu because the market is North Indian friendly on Zomato listing.
- Our brand has over 4-star ratings on Zomato, (over 6,000 orders in lockdown), 4.3-star rating on Swiggy and a 4.2-star rating on Google listing.
- Buyer can either use their own brand name or use our brand name by paying 4% royalty or INR 25K monthly.
- Approx. manpower cost is INR 1.5 lakh per month and food raw material cost is 21%.
Nothing is more exciting than eating food in a uniquely designed ambience. We tend to enjoy food, even more, when we like the environment a host provides, we portray the soul of India, the decor of this restaurant takes the customers back in memories of their very own village. One won’t just see but actually live the life of a village. Decorated with village paintings, art, and wall lanterns, this is the perfect place to discover village culture and hospitality.
We bring together a huge spread of delicacies from every part of India. The menu is ever-changing with Bihari, Rajasthani, Gujarati, Punjabi, Rajasthani dishes. Capturing the spirit of the village and ensuring the perfect village experience is GAON, a unique Village themed restaurant.
Sale includes everything mentioned below except the brand name. To use this brand name a royalty fee of 4% or INR 25K on overall sales needs to pay on the monthly basis.
Theme village wooden structure, water bill, electricity bill, 12 +2 hot bain-marie, 1 chapati puffer, 36 chairs, 10 tables, 1 billing counter, 2 - four range commercial burner, 1 pickup counter with a fridge, 1 blue star cooling fridge, under counter chillers and freezer, 4 SS rack, 1 commercial double door fridge, fresh air duct, 2 IFB ACs, a laptop, printer billing, basin, service table, cutlery, crockery ceramic, designer lighting.
2 days, 17 hours agoDirector, Telecom, Patna, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
3 days agoAGM Strategy, Steel, Delhi, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
1 week, 4 days agoOwner, Numerologist, Delhi, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business