Restaurant Investment Opportunity in Mumbai, India
- Serve Maharashtrian and Indian cuisine including snacks, main course, light meal and thalis. Open for lunch and dinner everyday.
- Won best new Maharashtrian restaurant award for two consecutive years in 2018 and 2019.
- Have a seating capacity of 85 patrons with 12 tables.
- Serve both vegetarian and non-vegetarian cuisine.
- Restaurant has been closed for all purposes since the beginning of the lock down. Prior to the COVID 19 pandemic, the restaurant billed 35 - 40 tables daily on average daily. Earned INR 15,000 - INR 20,000 on weekdays and INR 40,000 - INR 50,000 on weekends from in-house dining patrons. Earned around INR 3,000 from orders coming on Zomato.
- Have 20 employees including 5 chefs, 3 waiters and 1 restaurant manager. The remaining employees are kitchen assistants and utility / maintenance staff.
- Assets of the business involved in the transaction include air conditioners, kitchen equipment and furniture.
Serve Maharashtrian and Indian cuisine including snacks, main course, light meal and thalis. Open for lunch and dinner everyday.