Restaurant Seeking Loan in Singapore
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 3 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 3 million|
|EBITDA Margin||15 %|
|Local Time||8:02 AM Asia / Singapore|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We operate 2 restaurants in Singapore located in strategic locations.
- Covid-19 resilient in past 2 years.
- Average footfall at the two restaurants is 500 and 300 customers per week.
- Seating capacity is 140 pax at one restaurant and 65 pax at another.
- Business owns an SGD 1.7 million property to be developed into a café/lounge in the city fringe by next year.
- Promoter has more than 6 years of experience in this field and solely owns the company.
- In need of new funding for expansion.
- Looking at 15 percent returns per annum drafted out by your legal consultant.
Wine and dine, local tourism, dine with a view and comfort food.
Physical assets include kitchen set up, bar set up and deposit paid for a commercial property lease with 57 years remaining.
We have rented spaces of 2,400 square feet and 1,600 square feet and good working relationship with landlords.
Self funded by myself and years of asset accumulation. Directors and shareholders myself as well. Looking for more funds to diverse.
Earlier than 15 daysBusiness Advisor, Singapore, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector - Supply Chain, Heathy Products, Singapore, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Holding - Technology, Jakarta, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business