Rice Mill for Sale in Gosaidih, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 4 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 2.4 million|
|EBITDA Margin||5 %|
|Local Time||4:04 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Process and sell rice from paddy plants. Own a factory that has a capacity of 12 tons per hour. On a daily basis, the business produces over 200 tons.
- Business has over 200 suppliers of paddy plants. Have more than 100 buyers for our products. Products are sold through markets in Delhi and Gurgaon. Over 30% of the final manufactured quantity is exported with 70% being sold internally. Export orders range from 1,000 ton to 3,000 ton. Demand for the products vary extremely.
- Run rate sales have dropped due to a decrease orders arising from the restrictions imposed due to the COVID 19 pandemic.
- Owner has an outstanding loan of INR 7 crore and has received an OTS settlement on the loan. The outstanding debt will be transferred to the new owner and it has been included in the asking price.
- Have hired around 250 workers on a contract basis out of which around 50 workers are skilled.
- The value of the physical assets are the entire set up costs and the value of the property. Heavy duty machinery such as boilers, driers, and generators are involved in the transaction. The machine is automatic and of Buhler and Miltech make.
- The value of the inventory involved in the transaction is INR 1 - 2 crore.
Owns a factory that has a size of 2 acres on NH-33, Ranchi-Tata Highway. Have an attached office with an area of 1,050 square feet and a warehouse with an area of 60,000 square feet.
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Food Trading, Toronto, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Agriculture, Madhubani, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysFounder & CEO, Chennai, M&A Advisor connected with this business