Robot Manufacturing Startup Investment Opportunity in Brasília, Brazil
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||C Corporation|
|Run Rate Sales||Nil|
|Local Time||11:26 PM America / Cuiaba|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Startup company specializing in school robotization with courses, speakers, workshops, digital games, marketing, events live stream and more.
- We have 7 projects in hand at the moment, and we have bids in more than 12 countries.
- Product focuses on activities of motivational therapy using robot in center charity, in hospitals of Covid-19, proving to be an effective tool during the epidemic, designed with advanced technology, scientific innovation, educational evolution and school robotization.
- We want to acquire 343 robots in the beginning, designed by us and outsourced manufacturing. We will setup our own manufacturing units in the future with more investment.
- Team comprises of a CEO and CFO with 20 years of experience in marketing and technology, 2 lawyers (administration and others tributary), 1 psychologist specialist in business, 1 chief finance specialist, 1 director and 1 marketing professional.
- This investment will be used to setup 2 centers in two different locations. Investor will get stakes in this new company under our brand limited to these two centers.
- We have selected some facilities that will be suitable for this business and we are negotiating with the landlords.
Robotization in schools, and centers of charity, hospitals of Covid-19, projects of educational activities, and events of robotics.
We own some office equipment at the moment and we will be acquiring new property, equipment, more professionals, MacBooks and other assets for new locations under new company with the investment amount.
We have a leased office of 1,600 square feet in Brazil and based on the investment, we are under negotiation for facilities in selected locations for this new company.