Sawmill Seeking Loan in Guayaquil, Ecuador
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 100 - 200 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 360 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||20 - 30 %|
|Local Time||4:26 PM America / Guayaquil|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We are registered as an exporter through government commercial office.
- Have 10 clients from India, China and Japan and we are about to close deals with 2 new clients from Germany and Europe. One of them is from Germany and the other one is a broker from UAE.
- We buy the wood from legal plantations that fulfill the forest plans required by the government.
- Our monthly production capacity is 30x20ft containers of teak logs, 20x20ft containers of teak square blocks, 20x20ft containers of teak lumber, 10x20ft containers of monkey pod table top slabs, 10x20ft containers of monkey pod round slabs and 40x20ft containers of balsa wood blocks.
- We have high growth rate compared to the previous years because at the moment we are selecting the markets more carefully.
- Promoter is awarded by Pro Ecuador for being the first person to sell wood to Japan.
- Teak wood in logs, lumber, timber, square blocks.
- Monkey pod table top slabs and round slabs.
- Balsa block and panels.
- Oak logs.
Sawmill, truck, office, computers, car, house and forklift.
We own a sawmill area of 55,000 square feet to work in the products and an office area of 2,500 square feet.