School for Sale in Fort Lauderdale, United States
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||S Corporation|
|Reported Sales||USD 1 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 1 million|
|EBITDA Margin||40 %|
|Local Time||10:28 PM America / Nipigon|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
- School based in Fort Lauderdale having 120 enrolled kids is for sale with land and building.
- The mission of this school is to empower and inspire the individual child to create limitless achievements.
- They are committed to providing exceptional, positive experiences that create a foundation for life and instill a love for learning.
- They believe in children, first and foremost. They believe there are no limits to what a child can achieve. They also believe that the traditional teaching methods do not work with every child. Young children must be engaged and an active participant in their learning, allowing them to make decisions, examine possibilities and question the world around them.
- At this school they know that children thrive in an environment that encourages acceptance and respect of each other and values a spirit of community. The copyrighted name of the school is not included in the sale.
- This school is a language-rich learning environment and fosters healthy growth and development.
- Their early childhood curriculum promotes core areas of literacy, mathematics, science and social studies taught to your child based upon how your child learns best or processes information best.
- Their curriculum is forward-thinking, comprehensive, developmentally appropriate and research based. They begin their curriculum immediately with infants through pre-kindergarten because they understand the importance of optimal brain development during these years.
- Most importantly they promote learning that is fun and exciting. Starting with toddlers - students become familiar with the computer and the keyboard. The introduction to technology promotes a rich medium for expression as well as a learning tool.
- The foundation for reading starts immediately at this school. Print-rich classrooms instill a curiosity about letters, words, simple phrases. They have one goal in mind: to create the foundation for avid readers and writers at earliest stages.
- By supporting the child’s ability to learn at each developmental stage, they recognize that each child is a unique learner with varied learning styles and thinking patterns.
- Their devoted staff is highly skilled in child development and understands successful strategies for academic achievement.
- Their program is based on a strong relationship between behavior and socialization to the cognitive process. It also incorporates the more recent findings of cognitive research and optimization.
- The utilization of major child expert theorists and brain-based research in the field of Cognitive Learning form a solid foundation for the cornerstone of the curriculum of this school.
- An important part of the daily schedule is a time for individual choices from a wide variety of activity centers. These centers allow for exploration, discovery and play, allowing the child to be a self-directed learner and enrich his or her ability at creative play.
- During this important time of the day, teachers can observe each child’s interests, identifies your child’s learning style preference and leadership skills. They use this information to deliver knowledge, which has the greatest effect on a child’s ability to process information.
- The advanced curriculum is enhanced by specialty instruction in art, music, Spanish, sign language for infants, computers, interactive boards and specially designed indoor / outdoor physical development playgrounds to support socialization, dramatic play, fine and gross motor skills.
- Incorporated into their program is the well-renown Conscious Discipline curriculum which is specifically designed to create a positive school climate. Conscious Guidance empowers the child to be conscious or aware of brain-body states, emotions and provides children with practical skills to be able to regulate their own thoughts, feelings and actions. This program has been named the National Model for character education by Florida State Legislature.
School for PK2 through 12th grade with all curriculum activities which has 120 enrolled kids.
Owned 10,000 sq ft AC building and plenty of parking available.
2 days, 7 hours agoHead Of International Investments, Law Firm, London, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysFounder, Vienna, M&A Advisor connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Financial And Blockchain Services, New York, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business