School Investment Opportunity in Bandipur, Nepal
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 60 - 70 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 120 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||7 %|
|Local Time||10:03 AM Asia / Kathmandu|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Kindergarten to 10th school with 500 enrolled students.
- The average annual fee collection per student stands at NPR 32,000. Fees are collected monthly.
- School has 26 teaching staff, and 6 non-teaching staff.
- The school is located on a leased half-acre campus in Bandipur.
- School has 10 owners, and each of them has a 10% stake. All of them are willing to reduce their stake to 4% to raise funds.
- The school has no bank loans.
- The owner taking care of this deal is a trained engineer from India and has their engineering consultancy as well.
Important note: The Nepali government does not provide school licenses to companies, and for-profit entities anymore. New schools need to have a trust/foundation. We have a 10-year-old license that allows us to run a for-profit educational institute.
Our school teaches students from kindergarten to class 10th.
We are about to include classes 11th and 12th in our offerings as well.
Physical assets include two school buses; school furniture like 500+ benches, and class boards. The physical assets have a value of about NPR 70 lakh. The school has a government deposit of about NPR 9.3 lakh.
The main intangible asset is the license from the Nepali government to operate a school as a for-profit organization (not issued anymore). We value this license at NPR 80 lakh (INR 50 lakh).
Leased property of 3 roponi (about half an acre)