School Investment Opportunity in Chittoor, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 60 - 70 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 70 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||10 - 20 %|
|Local Time||5:38 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We are an English-medium secondary school located in Chittoor, Andra Pradesh.
- We are tied up with LEAD school for our curriculum and affiliated with Andhra Pradesh State Board.
- The school property is our own with a built-up area of 20,000 sq. ft.
- Currently, we are providing education till the 8th grade and by next year we are planning to provide education till 10th grade.
- Due to the pandemic the admission ratio dropped.
- We are trying to increase the admission ratio this year as we are now providing both online and offline classes and for online classes, we will be providing tablets to our students.
- We don't provide hostel services, hence, we provide school buses and vans to the students so that it doesn't stop them from coming to school.
- Apart from theory education we have other amenities for the students such as labs for science practicals and computer labs for computer subjects.
- We are trying to provide quality education at a low price for the village students.
- Yearly fees per student is between INR 15,000 - INR 18,000.
- All the teachers we have are B. Ed qualified. This way we are ensuring the quality of teachers as well.
Providing education to rural children through both offline and online classes.
School campus with a built-up area of 20,000 sq. ft. We own other assets such as chairs, computers, CCTVs, buses, vans, and other school staging.
We have built the school on our own property with a built-up area of 20,000 sq. ft. with sheet roof.
Earlier than 15 daysManager, IT, Gurgaon, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business