School Investment Opportunity in Kochi, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Reported Sales||USD 80 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 100 thousand|
|Local Time||7:12 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We are the only Cambridge accredited school with classes from KG to Grade 7 near our locality.
- Our school differs with its unique features like the absence of heavy school bags, periodic school bells, terrifying monthly tests, and exhausting homework.
- Since its inception in 2015, learning happens in experiential & non-conventional ways, where there is no place for awful competitions, by heart study methods or normalized exams.
- Our motto is to unlock the superpowers hidden in children in plenty of playful and joyful ways.
- We focus not only on accomplishing academic brilliance but also on the overall involvement of a child as a 21st-century individual.
- Our legal entity is a registered public charitable trust.
- Currently, we have around 120 students enrolled with us of age groups from 2.5 years to 12 years.
- We are not making any profits as of now as the number of students enrolled was impacted by Covid.
- The school operates with the income received as school fees (collected without any donation) and extra funds when necessary is contributed by board members themselves.
Along with the core academic subjects, a typical school day includes numerous extracurricular like foreign languages, culinary, magic, photography, life skills, crisis management, art, craft, music, dance, meditation, yoga, and a variety of sports and martial arts. nutritious and multi-cuisine home-cooked food and door-to-door transportation are other important facilities. Thus, our school serves to be a home away from home with a happy and memorable learning experience.
Physical assets include furniture, smart televisions, computer lab, laptops, stationery, and school set up.
Our facility includes a 2-acre land which is on a rental basis.