School Seeking Loan in Amravati, India
|Employees||50 - 100|
|Reported Sales||USD 380 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 380 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||40 %|
|Local Time||9:36 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Operational school looking to raise a long-term loan.
- Running two boards successfully for over a decade (CBSE and IGCSE).
- The school is pre-leased to a tenant who pays a fixed rental amount to the school owners.
- 700+ students and 50+ teaching faculty members.
- Winner of both National and International Awards.
- Pioneer and leading in the region.
- A land area of about 92,500 sq. ft.
- About 34,500 sq. ft. built-up area.
- About 15,000 sq. ft of the concrete play area.
- Well secured compounded school premises. Separate cabin for security guard.
- Independent express feeder HT line for electricity and bore and well for water.
- Facilities include a large playground, computer lab, library, music room, indoor sports facility, and dance room among other standard facilities.
School having classes from Kindergarten to Grade 10.
The 2 acres of land is worth almost INR 27 crore (valued at INR 3,000/sq. ft. ), the other assets like the building, express feeder HT line, playground, well, and generator are valued at INR 8 crore.
Property is owned by the business and is on a land of Two Acres. The total built up area of the school is 50,000 Sq. Ft. over 3 floors.
Earlier than 15 daysPartner, Pune, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Construction And Architectural Designing, Chennai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysPartner, Hyderabad, Financial Advisor connected with the Business