Seafood Processing Company Seeking Loan in Banyuwangi, Indonesia
|Employees||50 - 100|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 6 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 4 million|
|EBITDA Margin||15 %|
|Industries||Seafood Processing + 1 more|
|Local Time||7:23 PM Asia / Pontianak|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Fish processing and export business in Banyuwangi, Indonesia that has been operational for 12 years.
- We process, freeze and sell different types of fish packed in 10kg cartons.
- Quality standards are always given priority because we have buyers from 6 countries and the number of buyers increases every month.
- We export our products to buyers in the US, Vietnam, Thailand, China, Korea, Japan.
- Our factory has received several awards for processing and cleanliness.
- On average we export 4 containers a week and each container's capacity is 27 metric tons.
- Our storerooms have the capacity to store 750 tons of processed fish.
- Have another corporation under a different company for shipping to deliver our products around the world.
- Our sales fluctuate depending on the demand and export quantity, as a result, our recent sales are low. But we see it increasing in the coming months.
- Physical assets include commercial freezers, processing equipment and machinery.
We process, freeze and sell Indian mackerel, squid, mackerel scad, skipjack tuna, bonito, round scad, ribbonfish packed in 10kg cartons to wholesale buyers.
Operates from a rented space of 3,000 m2 which includes a two-story office, production place, processing site, freezing rooms with a capacity of 7 tons per room, 2 storerooms with a capacity of 750 tons.
Earlier than 15 daysPresident, Marine, Jakarta, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysAssistant Relationship Manager, PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk, Surabaya, Bank connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, Bionaturals, Guntur, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business