Semiconductors Company Investment Opportunity in Gurgaon, India
|Employees||100 - 500|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 2 - 3 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 1.6 million|
|EBITDA Margin||20 - 30 %|
|Local Time||6:56 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Founded and Lead by a team of IITians.
- A service provider that deals in high end technologies.
- Mainly into software development, hardware development and development of IP and algorithms.
- FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array) is the main expertise: a chip which one can programme to do what one wants with it.
- The advantage of FPGA is that real time communication is possible and faster transfer is possible.
- Very limited clients: India, US, Europe. Customers are Ericsson and others.
- These products have application in the Test and Measurement, Communications, Defense and Aerospace industries, to name a few.
- Ethernet encryption / decryption modules.
- L2, L3, L4.
- STM 16 / 64 encryption / decryption modules.
- DIGRFV4 (MIPI protocol tests)
- Video processing using panorama.
- FPGA development.
- Verification & Validation.
- HW Board development.
- Embedded SW development.
- Device Drivers & GUI development.
- SW Protocol stack development.
I- mage / Video processing & Multimedia Solutions.
5,000 sq. ft commercial office in Gurgaon on long term lease.
1,000 sq. ft commercial office in Bangalore.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Semiconductors, Bangalore, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysGlobal M&A Head, IT & Staffing, Herndon, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Logistics & Industrial Automation, Gurgaon, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with this business