Slaughterhouse for Sale in Borsodszentgyörgy, Hungary
|Employees||50 - 100|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 2 - 3 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 3.5 million|
|EBITDA Margin||30 %|
|Local Time||5:40 PM Europe / Budapest|
|Listed By||Advisor / Business Broker|
- Company with its own poultry processing plant, cold storage, and a fleet of transportation vehicles.
- We have many clients and partners as well and we will give everything to the new owners.
- The business's revenue is about HUF 1.23 billion (EUR 3 million). But with further development sales in foreign markets, it can be much more.
- Company has had an EU export number and certification since joining the European Union. But, 100% of its sales are domestic.
- The plant's output is 600 pieces/hour.
Selling packaged poultry meat to department stores across Hungary.
List of tangible assets:
- 1,370 sq. m. land of the processing plant, owner's home, and cold storage.
- All equipment, machinery, and refrigerating equipment installed in the cold storage.
- All the fixtures and furniture of the office, factory, and cold storage.
- All the above-listed assets are worth about HUF 150 million.
The company has a total of 17 vans:
- 5 Fiat Ducato 3.5t refrigerated truck bought 8 years ago.
- 1 Fiat Ducato 3.5t refrigerated van, brand new, 0km, 1pc.
- 1 Renault Master 3.5t refrigerated van, newly purchased, 12 years old.
- 1 Mercedes Atego 7.5t refrigerated van, 12 years old.
- 1 Mercedes Actros 12e cm3 26t fixed flatbed designed for live animal transport with live animal transport compartment, 8 years old preserved machine.
- 1 Schwarzmüller 10t fixed-bed trailer designed for live animal transport with live animal transport compartment, vintage machine 16 years old.
- 1 Mercedes Axor 12e cm3 26t fixed flatbed 2008 vintage with 15m3 water tank spared.
- 3 Opel Corsa Van business car, newly purchased 2013-2015 vintage.
- 1 MTZ Belorusz 1025.3 work machine, used but newly purchased.
- 1 Pomot sniffer trailer 5m3 2010 vintage.
- 1 Zunhammer sniffer trailer 10m3 newly purchased.
- All vehicles are equipped with GPS remote monitoring and tracking.
The vehicles have a total value of about HUF 150 million.
- Factory building has all kinds of permits necessary for poultry slaughter and processing. HACCP, ISO certification, first bottling, kosher cutting license, and use of Hungarian trademark.
- The plant was built 16 years ago taking into account the conditions of EU accession and conforming to EU regulations.
- The output is 600 pieces/hour. Conveyor tracks are installed in the processor in order to perform the work more efficiently, but some part of processing is manual as well for the production of a high-quality product with traditional processing.
- The plant also has a suitable quantity, quality, and size of refrigeration capacity for storing 8-10 tons of meat per day.
- The property is fully equipped with changing rooms, offices, technology rooms, a by-product cooler, a car wash, waste storage, a maintenance workshop, a machine room, a boiler room, and other warehouses and service rooms.
- The floor area of the factory building is approx. 900 m2.
- The family house is located in the immediate vicinity of the plant, which was built around 12 years ago and is completely comfortable. It is currently furnished as an executive office. The floor area of the family house is approx. 170 m2.
- The cold storage house is located approximately 300-400 meters from the plant and is listed as an independent site in the register. The capacity of the cold store is suitable for receiving 35-40 tons of meat, which consists of five -20°C chambers and one -30°C quick freezer.
- The warehouse building also has office space, changing rooms, social rooms, and a sample store. engine room, goods distributor, and order picker.
- The cold store has all permits separate from the poultry processing plant and is independent of the processor. Export license number HU937. The floor area of the cold storage warehouse building is about 300 m2.
- The buyer gets all the facilities listed above.
The plant is completely self-sufficient. We don't have any loans/debts.
There are two owners 50%-50%. The owners are married and all together want to sell it, because they want to retire.
Earlier than 15 daysGM, Cluj-Napoca, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Tallinn, Investment Bank connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysVice President, Industrial Products Trading, Amsterdam, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business