Small Vegetable Farm Investment Opportunity in Malé, Maldives
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 22 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 23 thousand|
|Local Time||6:52 AM Indian / Maldives|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Currently, as part of the business, we own a long-term lease on an agricultural island of 15 hectares from the government.
- The land is situated on an island.
- Our business has two verticals- producing fruits and vegetables & retail and wholesale of our produce.
- We are only seeking investment in our agriculture vertical i. e. production of fruits and vegetables & investment just on the agriculture island.
- The financials mentioned are only for this vertical.
- Funds received will be used to expand the controlled farming and to buy out stakes in the specific operation of the island.
- On average our monthly production is 4-5 tonnes.
- Currently, the business is not making any profit but is able to cover its operational expenses.
We produce fruits & vegetables such as papaya, watermelon, and bitter gourd.
Physical assets include three gensets, an RO plant, a dinghy with an outboard, accommodation facilities (the construction and interiors), water tanks, and other machinery and equipment.
We have a stand-alone island of 15 hectares with a power and water plant. Accommodation facilities are on the island as well. The land is leased from the government.
- The business has three equal partners.
- The company does not have any outstanding liabilities.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Software And HR Outsourcing, Bangalore, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business