Snack Manufacturing Business Investment Opportunity in Kerala, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||General Partnership|
|Reported Sales||USD 70 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 44 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||10 %|
|Local Time||11:05 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Kerala based business specializing in manufacturing different types of snacks under its own brand name.
- Products are sold to distributors and retail stores. We have around 800 such clients at the moment.
- We were operational in Kerala and Karnataka in the past but now we are only active in Kerala. We wish to expand to other states in the future.
- Production capacity is 1,000 kg of banana chips per day and 50 kgs of popcorn per day.
- Business operations were halted for a few months due to the pandemic and our sales have dropped for the same reason.
- Business had a partner in the past but now it is owned by a single promoter.
- Recently cleared INR 40 lakh loan and now we do not have any liabilities.
Manufacturing of chips, Namkeen Sev, Namkin Mix, Masala wafers, popcorn and other products.
Containers, 2 packing machines, 2 coating drums, 1 popcorn machine, 2 fryers, 3 banana cutting machines, dehumidifiers, cup sealer, 3 commercial vehicles, heavy-duty generator and other machinery.
Promoter owned land with a factory and office space in Kerala.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Cryptocurrency, Moscow, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business