Solar Projects Company Investment Opportunity in Ahmednagar, India

One of the world's largest solar park with 8 phases of 150 MW capacity each.

Established From
Employees
Legal Entity
Reported Sales
Run Rate Sales
Nil
EBITDA Margin
Operating at break even
Industries
Locations
Local Time
12:24 AM Nagpur
Listed By
Business Owner / Director
Status
Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Investment
USD 35 thousand for 6.0% stake (Native Currency: INR 2,500,000)
Reason: Need investment to complete Phase-1 (150MW) of the project and to secure other Solar Park projects o... View More
Includes physical assets worth USD 140 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

- We are developing the world's largest Private Limited single owner solar project of 1,200 MW capacity in Maharashtra.

- Our plant will have a total 8 phases and each phase will have a plant of 150 MW capacity.

- Have received approval from MNRE for our first phase of 150 MW and the rest of the approval process for the full 1200 MW will have a total project outlay of INR 6,600 Crores.

- Each of the 150 MW phases will require 750 acres of land and the total solar park will cover 6,000 acres.

- The 750 acres of land is projected to grow in value to INR 75 crore within less than 5 Years.

- 20% of the electricity generated will be sold to the Maharashtra government as per law and the rest 80 % would be sold through the Central government to other states at attractive P. P. A. rates.

Products & Services Overview

Electricity generation through a solar power plant.

Leasing Infrastructure.

Subsidiary Services.

PPA with Maharashtra Government.

PPA with Central Govt. Of India.

PPA with Private Companies.

MIDC.

Carbon Credit Project Lease or Sell.

Facilities Overview
Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
  • How can I be sure that the business profile will be active?
  • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
  • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
  • Show more