Solar Projects Company Investment Opportunity in Ahmednagar, India
- We are developing the world's largest Private Limited single owner solar project of 1,200 MW capacity in Maharashtra.
- Our plant will have a total 8 phases and each phase will have a plant of 150 MW capacity.
- Have received approval from MNRE for our first phase of 150 MW and the rest of the approval process for the full 1200 MW will have a total project outlay of INR 6,600 Crores.
- Each of the 150 MW phases will require 750 acres of land and the total solar park will cover 6,000 acres.
- The 750 acres of land is projected to grow in value to INR 75 crore within less than 5 Years.
- 20% of the electricity generated will be sold to the Maharashtra government as per law and the rest 80 % would be sold through the Central government to other states at attractive P. P. A. rates.
Electricity generation through a solar power plant.
PPA with Maharashtra Government.
PPA with Central Govt. Of India.
PPA with Private Companies.
Carbon Credit Project Lease or Sell.
Earlier than 15 daysMD, Investment, Kolkata, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Renewable Energy, Mumbai, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysIndependent Consultant, Chennai, Financial Consultant connected with this business