Spa for Sale in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 200 - 300 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 640 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||30 - 40 %|
|Industries||Beauty Salons + 1 more|
|Local Time||2:39 AM Asia / Riyadh|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Company operates a one-stop-shop for beauty services with a spa, salon, and own brand of organic beauty products.
- Spa and salon are in the same facility, which is located in a commercial area on the main street of Riyadh, nearby restaurants and cafes.
- We are a local brand with a unique business model which contains the full experience from buying the products and experimenting with experts.
- The purpose is to be a one-stop-shop of a day spa and salon with a new concept in the region to do hair, nails, face, and body services with customized and organic products created from the same brand that is approved by SFDA.
- We formulate the products for our brand and outsource the manufacturing to a third-party production unit.
- From a business model view, we have diversification of revenue and generate growth by building the brand name through high-quality service and product offerings. In addition to our existing revenue streams, we recently started selling our products through our own e-commerce platform.
- On average, we receive a daily footfall of 27 clients.
- Facility has the capacity to serve 100 clients per day.
- Brand has a good social media presence with over 12k followers on Instagram.
- Revenue split: The majority of our revenue is generated from spa services (60%), followed by salon (30%) and own-brand products (10%).
- Due to COVID restrictions, we are currently only operating the salon and the spa services are temporarily shut down.
Products and services for hair care, nail care, face care, and body care.
- Brand and goodwill.
- Product inventory.
- Interior & furniture.
- Devices and systems.
The facility is leased and is around 400 m2. It has two floors, with the salon on the first floor and the spa on the second floor. We pay a yearly rent of SAR 370,000.
Earlier than 15 daysDirector, Hospital Management And Consulting Service, Jeddah, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysPartner, Dubai, M&A Advisor connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysBusiness Development Manager, Jakarta, Business Broker connected with the Business