Spa Investment Opportunity in Málaga, Spain
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 470 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 800 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||30 - 40 %|
|Local Time||4:20 PM Europe / Madrid|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We have 2 retail spa locations in Bali and 2 in the Maldives, with 35 staff.
- All locations are successful and profitable, and we have won multiple awards over the years namely Bali spa of the year (yak awards) and Asia medi-spa of the year (AsiaSpa awards).
- Our clients are from around the world, mainly from Russia, Europe, UK, the USA, and Australia. They are very loyal with more than 30% as repeat and referral.
- The average footfall at each of our outlets is around 600 customers per month. The average ticket size per customer is around USD 500 to 2,000.
- We have our own range of retail products and very good connections with suppliers to get the best technologies and products.
- We are now looking to expand our operations in Spain, with our first location identified in Malaga.
- The real estate is yet to be purchased, we have identified a facility which is available at a very good price, below normal market price.
- The fit-out and preopening will take 3-4 months, so we have planned to open before the end of this year.
- We are seeking a financial partner and/or debt-equity to expand to the new location.
- Our promoter is currently in Spain and we will hire an experienced general manager for ongoing management.
- We are seeking a loan to establish a spa in Malaga. We have arranged half of the finance needed to establish this spa and are seeking the other half of the investment needed through this loan.
- The revenue has surged this year due to an increase in customers.
We provide cosmetic aesthetic services like laser hair removal and others, slimming services like slimming massage and juices, wellness and detox services like colon hydrotherapy, nutraceuticals and vitamin infusions IV to name a few.
- We own 2 retail business buildings in Bali, Indonesia along with all equipment, furniture and fittings.
- The new centre in Malaga, Spain is owned by the business.
We own all the running business facilities in Bali. The property that we have identified for our Spain outlet is in an excellent location in the center of Malaga. It is on a corner location so has visibility on both sides of a busy main street. The total built-up area is approx. 200 square meters and the property is for sale, freehold.
Earlier than 15 daysPrincipal Consultant, Pune, M&A Advisor connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysAssistant Relationship Manager, PT Bank Danamon Indonesia Tbk, Surabaya, Bank connected with the Business