Specialty Chemicals Company Investment Opportunity in Bekasi, Indonesia
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 1.1 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 1.2 million|
|EBITDA Margin||11 %|
|Local Time||6:14 AM Asia / Pontianak|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- The company previously had success in a similar company.
- We have quickly established ourselves as the chemical company with un-matched abilities to quickly develop chemical products that suit clients' unique applications.
- The business is modeled as product development & manufacturing company where we reach markets through marketing partners.
- In this business model we don't invest in expensive sales & marketing departments, thus able to reach profitability in the first year of operation (2011).
- A compact, highly profitable company with a management team that are very experienced in product development & manufacturing.
- The CEO holds a Ph. D. and is a former Product Marketing Manager for Asia-Pacific market.
- We cover all parts of Indonesia through partners from Sumatera, Kalimantan, Sulawesi and Papua.
Well-connected in the oil & gas, mining, automotive, power generation & pulp & paper sectors. We have exported our product for pulp & paper industry.
Owns a manufacturing plant in Bekasi (land 1500 m2 building 600 m2). Currently re-paying investment loans for this asset. Operate from a rented office in CBD area in Bekasi - close to industrial areas.
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Partner, Mumbai connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysDirector/COO, Manufacturing, Colombo, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysM & A Intermediary, Killara, Business Broker connected with the Business