Specialty Chemicals Wholesale Company Seeking Loan in Chennai, India
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 900 thousand - 1 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 7 million|
|EBITDA Margin||0 - 10 %|
|Industries||Specialty Chemicals Wholesale|
|Local Time||1:13 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Business is engaged in manufacturing, and trading of chemicals & allied products.
- We manufacture 7-8 products like LABSA, sulphuric acid, alum, and potassium permanganate.
- Procure the raw material from 3 suppliers in India and 4 major vendors in Saudi Arabia, Iran, China, and Spain.
- We cater to the needs of the soap and detergent industry, we have more than 75 existing customers and 10 well known brands as our customers.
- Our business grows at 10% YoY and we are exploring export markets.
- We have seen a high growth in the revenue this year as we acquired a manufacturing facility with the plant, which helped us to increase our production.
- Prior to acquisition of the manufacturing facility our production capacity was 2,400 tonnes per month and now it has increased to 6,000 tonnes per month.
We are engaged in manufacturing LABSA, sulphuric acid, alum, and potassium permanganate that are primarily used in the soap and detergent industry.
Our physical assets include the factory land and building along with the machinery.
17,500 sq. ft. built-up area of factory with an area of 2.14 acres of land The land is owned by the business.
5 days, 5 hours agoChief Executive, Bangalore, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
6 days, 18 hours agoManaging Director, Trading (Exports), Chennai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
1 week, 1 day agoDirector, Mumbai, M&A Advisor connected with the Business