Need help?

Specialty Retailer for Sale in Delhi, India

Online seller on Flipkart and Amazon that has met over 65,000 orders since inception.

Established 1-5 year(s)
Employees < 2
Legal Entity Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader
Reported Sales USD 40 - 50 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 56 thousand
EBITDA Margin 20 - 30 %
Industries Specialty Retailers
Locations  Delhi
Local Time 8:03 PM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Moderately Active
Overall Rating
Full Sale
Asking Price: USD 34 thousand (Native Currency: INR 2,500,000)
Reason: I want to hand over this business to someone and start another e-commerce store.
Includes physical assets worth USD 7 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

Firm sells condoms, watches and sunglasses on Flipkart and Amazon. We receive orders through Flipkart and Amazon and since inception, we have met over 65,000 orders. Generate 60% revenue from sale of condoms and remaining 40% revenue from sale of watches and sunglasses.

We buy the goods / stock from 10-15 vendors. After receiving orders from Flipkart and Amazon, they send their delivery agent to our warehouse for pick-up and delivery.

Business is running profitably and the interested buyer can start generating sales and profit from the first day after acquiring our business. We will also transfer our dashboard on Flipkart and Amazon to the buyer.

Products & Services Overview

Sell condoms, watches and sunglasses on Flipkart and Amazon. There is no GST on sale of contraceptive as the government provides subsidy for contraceptive category.

Assets Overview

Stock and 2 printers.

Facilities Overview

50 sq ft of office cum warehouse. The floor is rented and has an office set up from where the buyer can operate the business and dispatch orders.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business

11 Buyers already contacted this Business.
Register below to connect now!

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more