Spices Business Investment Opportunity in Ghaziabad, India

Ghaziabad based manufacturer of food spices and food ingredients with own proprietary brand.

Established From
Employees
Legal Entity
Reported Sales
Run Rate Sales
USD 400 thousand
EBITDA Margin
0 - 10 %
Industries
Locations
Local Time
8:44 PM India
Listed By
Business Owner / Director
Status
Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Investment
USD 13 thousand for 50.0% stake (Native Currency: INR 1,000,000)
Reason: Funds will be used to acquire additional equipment in order to increase our output.
Includes physical assets worth USD 13 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Business Overview

- Manufacture turmeric powder, chilli powder, and coriander powder.

- The products are manufactured in-house and sold under our own trademarked brand.

- At present, we produce around 35 MT of powder each month.

- Around 80% of the powders is sold in the domestic market through 5 distributors and the remaining 20% is sold to distributors in Sri Lanka and Thailand.

- We are also engaged in the trading of vegetables which contributes towards a minor part of our revenue.

- Promoter has 5 years of industry experience.

Products & Services Overview

Manufacture and sale of turmeric powder, chilli powder, and coriander powder. Also engaged in the wholesale trade of vegetables.

Facilities Overview
Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

Frequently
Asked
Questions

  • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
  • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
  • How can I be sure that the business profile will be active?
  • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
  • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
  • Show more