Sports Facility Investment Opportunity in Hazyview, South Africa
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 120 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 130 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||40 %|
|Local Time||5:26 AM Africa / Johannesburg|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
1. Adventure travel business delivering premium luxury adventure experiences.
2. Located in Hazyview, serving over 4,000 customers to date, both local and international.
3. Offers a range of services, including white water rafting, paintballing, quad biking, archery, team building activities, horse riding, boat cruises, and Kruger National Park game drives.
4. Started during the COVID-19 pandemic and continues to grow.
5. Aims to build lodges to further expand the business.
6. Can serve up to 100 customers on a busy weekend.
7. On a daily basis business receives around 20-50 customers.
8. Ideal investment opportunity for those looking to get involved in the adventure sports industry.
Our services include different types of outdoor adventures, such as water sports, shooting sports, off-road vehicles, and wildlife tours.
3 hectares of prime property land, 30 quad bikes, 25 rafts, 1x speedboat, 25 paintball guns, an open safari vehicle, and a catering food truck.
Our business is currently operating from Hector agricultural farm that covers an area of 3 hectares which is located in Hazyview. This property is owned by the business.
- The business is currently self-funded by the two directors.
- There is no debt or any kind of liability in the business.