Sports Franchise Investment Opportunity in Tashkent, Uzbekistan
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 11 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||20 - 30 %|
|Industries||Sports Franchises + 1 more|
|Local Time||6:26 AM Asia / Tashkent|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Uzbekistan-based football club in the second division league with a training (coaching) academy.
- We started operations 2 years ago, and we have recorded success in transferring a player to a professional soccer club in Uzbekistan which is part of our main business target.
- We seek a partnership with big clubs from all over the world, our football academy is open to all nationalities.
- Have 35 academy students and 25 international players who are in wait for immigration and to complete the signing process.
- As a new club, we currently do not have any sponsors and do not generate revenue. We will participate in the Tashkent City Championship and the winner of the championship can enter the first division. Clubs that win the first division league can participate in the Pro League.
- In order to sign the professional players and participate in the championship we need assurance and financing from an investor.
- Revenue generation models: We are expected to generate annual revenue of UZS 10-15 billion from ticket sales, future sales of players, endorsements, sale of kits, merchandise, and rights.
Football academy, youth club mentorship, and a professional team.
Training equipments, office and other structure on ground.
City stadium located close to Tashkent, and a second stadium in the city of Tashkent.
We have a special contract and are not being charged any fees for training in these stadiums.
Earlier than 15 daysGeneral Manager, Electronic Transaction Services, Dubai, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business