Sports Goods Store Investment Opportunity in Hyderabad, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)|
|Reported Sales||USD 190 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 220 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||25 %|
|Industries||Sports Goods Stores + 1 more|
|Local Time||1:42 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- We are into the retailing and wholesaling of sports equipment of various brands.
- We sell our products through e-commerce platforms. Sales on Flipkart contributes almost 35% to our revenue and the other 65% of our revenue comes from retail store and B2B clients.
- Currently, we distribute our products to 20 dealers in the state of Telangana.
- Looking to raise funds for revamping and marketing of our website through which we are planning to sell our products going ahead.
- Promoter has a combined business experience of 10+ years.
We deal in the major brands for Badminton, Cricket, Basketball, Football, Tennis, Table Tennis and Volleyball.
We run an eCommerce website, we have an retail store, we sell on market places and our B2B business is growing at a very good growth rate.
Rental retail outlet of 1,400 Sq. Ft and a rental warehouse of 1,500 Sq. Ft.
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, Sports Equipment Repairing, Hyderabad, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysAssociate VP, Banking, Gurgaon, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysManaging Director, Hotel, Melbourne, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business