Sports Goods Store Seeking Loan in Singapore
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 600 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 600 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||3 %|
|Industries||Sports Goods Stores|
|Local Time||2:33 AM Asia / Singapore|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Sole distributor for a basketball brand in South East Asia Countries.
- Sell products through e-commerce portals and B2B model.
- Within 3 years, it has become the number 1 basketball brand in Singapore.
- Work closely with the Basketball Association of Singapore.
- Appointed to sell in Shopee Mall, LazMall and Qoo10 Brand Avenue.
- Have good brand recognition.
- High potential for expansion into SEA regional countries such as the Philippines, Indonesia, and Malaysia where there are way more basketballers there.
- Despite specializing in basketball type of products, we have received quite an amount of orders from other sports customer bases such as running, fitness, and volleyball in Singapore. Potential for expansion and increase digital marketing expenses to increase sales.
- Before Covid, we have been supplying custom sportswear for training and competition to the government sectors. We definitely still be able to work with them once the sports competition resumes.
- Support & braces.
- Sports accessories.
- Custom apparel for training and competition usage.
The business do not own any assets.
We are currently operating at a rented office with a warehouse at around 2,500 sq ft.
Earlier than 15 daysPrincipal Consultant ( Business Broker), Singapore, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysIndependent Advisor, New Delhi, Financial Consultant connected with the Business