Staffing Company Investment Opportunity in Bhubaneswar, India
|Employees||50 - 100|
|Legal Entity||Private Limited Company|
|Reported Sales||USD 200 - 300 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 384 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||10 - 20 %|
|Industries||Recruitment Agencies + 1 more|
|Locations||Bhubaneswar + 1 more|
|Local Time||8:59 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- A business providing recruitment process & outsourcing services to staffing companies in the USA, based in Noida, Bhubaneswar, and Hyderabad that has been operating since 2017.
- Registered office in New York and banking from the USA for overseas billings but the business is registered in Delhi.
- Apart from RPO services, we offer staffing services as well.
- We do permanent and temporary staffing and recruitment.
- For RPO, we have 25 US clients and 20 clients are in the pipeline.
- For staffing, we have 5 clients in the USA and 50 Indian clients.
- Promoters has 10 years of experience in this industry.
- We provide outsourcing of recruitment processes to our clients that caters to all the recruitment & hiring requirements of our clients.
- About 80 percent of the company's revenue is generated through our RPO domain of services and the remaining 20 percent through our conventional outsourcing services as per the specific projects of the clients. We have not undertaken any clients for cloud consulting & digital marketing services.
- Currently, we have 25 active clients who are utilizing our RPO and outsourcing services. All our clients are essentially American companies working in the tech industry such as software development, cloud management, etc.
- For our RPO services, our clients provide us with an in-depth description of the task they wish to accomplish/outsource or the desired skills they want their prospective personnel to possess. We interview, analyze, source & shortlist these individuals from the Indian market and pitch them to our clients.
- We receive a payment from the client for every successful recruitment or project outsourcing. This is the only source of revenue for our company. The candidate that is hired by our client is paid directly by them.
- Our clients undertake our services as RPOs reduce cost per hire, shorten the time of hire, improve scalability & improve quality of hire. Along with this, our clients outsource as it helps them to reduce overhead expense as it is a cost-effective solution, grow their team, and accept more projects without the burden of expensive office space & salaries.
- We charge clients $1,200 to $1500 fixed retainer charge per month.
- Our company is entirely debt-free with no outstanding business loans, overdue, or defaults and there are currently 2 stakeholders in the company.
In India and the USA, we are engaged in the full process of hiring and employment.
Desktops, laptops, servers, VoIP phones, ups, CCTV. security deposits, printers, coffee machines are the major assets owned by the company.
A rented office in Noida has an area of 1,000 square feet. 2,000 square feet office in Hyderabad and 3,000 square feet furnished office in Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
5 days, 2 hours agoProject Head, FMCG, Bangalore, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, IT Staffing & IT Consulting, Noida, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Technology Services, Staffing And Consulting, New Jersey, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business