Stationery Store Seeking Loan in Kolkata, India
|Employees||2 - 5|
|Legal Entity||Sole Proprietorship/Sole Trader|
|Reported Sales||USD 60 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 30 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||8 %|
|Industries||Stationery Stores + 1 more|
|Local Time||4:26 PM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Sell mobile phones, mobile phone accessories, computer peripherals, and stationery.
- Most of our revenue comes from this vertical.
- In addition to the sale of these products we offer a range of services which include photography service, RTO services for obtaining vehicle license, sale of LIC and general insurance policies, phone recharges, PAN card application and other ad-hoc services.
- We also run a small cyber cafe with 5 computers and offer photocopy services.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the lockdowns imposed our revenue has dropped significantly.
Sale of mobile phones, mobile phone accessories, computer peripherals, and stationery. Also provide photocopy services, photography service, RTO services for obtaining vehicle license, sale of LIC and general insurance policies, phone recharges, PAN card application and other ad-hoc services. We also run a small cyber cafe in the location.
Inventory for sale worth over INR 2 lakhs, 2 professional cameras worth INR 50,000 each, photography equipment and lights worth INR 15,000, 6 computers together worth INR 1.2 lakhs, 1 photocopier worth INR 50,000, 2 printers together worth INR 30,000, a UPS and battery for power backup worth INR 40,000.
2 leased facilities of 100 sq. ft. each.
Earlier than 15 daysProprietor, Barjora, Financial Consultant connected with the Business
Earlier than 15 daysTeacher, School, Buniadpur, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business