Stock Broking Business Assets for Sale in Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
- The company owns a portfolio of several financial assets.
- The current market value of the assets is around EUR 2.5M.
- The company now owns cash, bitcoins and holds investments in several financial products which include a portfolio of several stocks.
- The company is a Luxembourg SPF company: it has no taxation at all on its business activity.
- 44% of the portfolio is in cash, 5% in global equity assets and 51% in cryptocurrency.
- The equity assets are for those traded on LuxSE and are spread across all sectors and and market caps.
- A majority part of the equity assets are in the form of mutual funds and ETFs.
- The portfolio also has a small portion of dividend yielding stocks whose cummulative annual dividend has not been in excess of EUR 1,000 historically.
- The cryptocurrency is in Bitcoins and is stored in a secure offline wallet.
- The assets held by the company have increased by around 400% so far (Holding Period Return) largely driven by appreciation of the cryptocurrency holdings.
- The company has no active operations or any liabilities and pending obligations.
- The buyer will get a clean company with all clearances to invest in any several traditional and non-traditional financial assets and would not have to deal with any regulatory paperwork.
- All assets owned by the company will be included in the transaction.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Organic Food Manufacturer, Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysOwner, Professional And Business Services, London, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business
Earlier than 15 daysAssociate Broker, Business Consulting, Fredericksburg, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with this business