Supermarket Investment Opportunity in Khammam, India
|Employees||5 - 10|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)|
|Reported Sales||USD 180 thousand|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 220 thousand|
|EBITDA Margin||0 - 10 %|
|Industries||Mobile Apps + 1 more|
|Local Time||8:33 AM Asia / Kolkata|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Company with a local grocery delivery app, one retail outlet, and future plans to set up more offline stores.
- The local app sells products from our retail outlet and has successfully done 3,500 deliveries with sales of INR 2.5 crore in the last 2 years.
- The retail outlet employees do the delivery.
- Customers are charged a nominal fee that ranges between INR 30-70 on orders below INR 500 and we offer free delivery on orders above INR 500.
- The total sales include offline and online sales.
- Company now wants to establish more offline stores that will serve as one-stop stores for fresh items.
- The coding of the app was outsourced and the company owner maintains the app.
- No loans in the name of the business.
- 100% equity of the company is held by one individual.
The business has a mobile app for local delivery of groceries. The business plans to set up one-stop physical stores.
The physical assets owned by the business include the stock, furniture, and fixtures.
The business has a rented grocery store in Khammam, Telangana.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Cryptocurrency, Moscow, Individual Investor / Buyer connected with the Business