Synthetic Fabrics Business Investment Opportunity in Tabriz, Iran
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Reported Sales||USD 2.4 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 2.4 million|
|EBITDA Margin||10 - 20 %|
|Local Time||7:28 PM Asia / Tehran|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- Manufacturing fiberglass woven and non-woven fabric.
- Raw materials are imported from China, Italy, and Thailand.
- We are selling our products mainly in the domestic market and via retailers plus several end users.
- We have free capacity to increase our production if the market requires it.
- Almost family-owned company.
- Famous and well-known brand in the domestic market.
- Have the capability to export.
Fiberglass chopped strand mat.
Fiberglass woven roving.
Fiberglass multi-axial fabrics ( (technical textile) under construction)
Total 12,000 m2 of land with 3,400 m2 build-up area.
Ready foundation to build up 3,000 m2 production area.
Chopped strand mat production line: 1 line.
Weaving machine: 2 sets.
Warp knitting machine for multi-axial fabric production (under construction): 1 line.
Electricity: 500 kVA.
Gas: G100 2" in 2 separate lines.
Water branch: 1"
Phone lines: 2.
12,000 m2 land, 3,000 m2 production area, 400m2 build up for office and administrates. All properties are owned by our company.
Production capacity: 250 tons per month chopped strand mat. (current production 100 tons per month)
Production capacity: 50 tons per month woven roving. (current production: 20 tons per month)
Production capacity for multi-axial fabric (under construction): 200 tons per month.
Business is funded by the company's cash flow, bank credit, and shareholder support.
There is no loan/debt outstanding.
Shareholder 1: 40%
Shareholder 2: 58%