Take Away Investment Opportunity in Kota, India

Restaurant specializing in takeaway orders catering primarily to students attending nearby coaching classes.

Established 1-5 year(s)
Employees 2 - 5
Legal Entity General Partnership
Reported Sales USD 40 - 50 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 50 thousand
EBITDA Margin 30 - 40 %
Industries Take Aways
Locations  Kota
Local Time 11:52 AM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Moderately Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Investment
USD 7 thousand for 25.0% stake (Native Currency: INR 500,000)
Reason: For working capital.
Includes physical assets worth USD 7 thousand
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Business Overview

- Restaurant is located in a prime location of Kota, surrounded by coaching classes, allowing it to target more than 30,000 students.

- We have a seating capacity of 16 pax. We consciously reduced our seating capacity from 30 pax because of the greater consumer preference for the take away option.

- The dine in orders amount to just 10% of the revenue and the rest 90% revenue is generated from takeaways.

- We deliver almost 50 orders in a single day and serves over 70 orders in peak seasons.

- Our menu is a fusion of Indian, Italian and Chinese cuisine and we specialize in pizzas and subs and we serve both vegetarian and non vegetarian cuisine.

- We were awarded with the most Innovative Startup of the year.

Products & Services Overview

Indian, Italian and Chinese cuisines with dine-in and delivery.

Facilities Overview

Restaurant space of 350 Sq Ft on the Ground Floor on lease.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more