Taxi Company for Sale in Barcelona, Spain
|Employees||10 - 50|
|Legal Entity||Limited Liability Company (LLC)|
|Reported Sales||USD 1.1 million|
|Run Rate Sales||USD 1.1 million|
|EBITDA Margin||30 %|
|Local Time||1:08 PM Europe / Madrid|
|Listed By||Business Owner / Director|
- The main customers are tourists who visit Barcelona.
- The licenses permit transportation max 7 people + driver in every car.
- Each company establishes its rates by paying 10% IVA Spanish tax.
- We make about EUR 4,000 per car per month.
- Normal taxis have to follow the government price cap of EUR 1.4 per km, whereas limousines have no such cap.
- We occasionally supply our vehicles and drivers to Uber.
- We own two vehicles while we lease the rest of our fleet.
The company offers Barcelona airport transfers, limousines with driver rentals in all Barcelona and Catalonia regions (Gerona, Tarragona, Lerida)
25 limousines with VTC licenses.
Tangible assets - 2 Mercedes used limousines worth about EUR 50,000.
Intangible assets - 25 VTC licenses worth EUR 120,000 each.
The company has a rented office in the Northern part of Barcelona city.
The company has two owners together hold 100%
The company has no debt.
Earlier than 15 daysCEO, Mobile Phone Distributors, Dublin, Corporate Investor / Buyer connected with the Business