Need help?

Taxi Company Investment Opportunity in Bhubaneswar, India

Cab booking business with 10,000+ users and 1,200 drivers seeking investment to expand the business.
This Business is on a Premium Plan
Established 1-5 year(s)
Employees 10 - 50
Legal Entity Private Limited Company
Reported Sales USD 190 thousand
Run Rate Sales USD 300 thousand
EBITDA Margin 30 %
Industries Taxi + 1 more
Locations  Bhubaneswar
Local Time 9:36 PM Asia / Kolkata
Listed By Business Owner / Director
Status Active
Overall Rating
Seeking Investment
USD 250 thousand for 45.0% stake (Native Currency: INR 20,000,000)
Reason: Funds are required to expand the business pan India by acquiring drivers in different cities.
Includes physical assets worth USD 60 thousand
Interested to connect with advisors
Name, Phone, Email
Available after connect
Business Name
Available after connect
User Verification
Documents
Business Overview

- We are a cab and auto booking service.

- We currently operate in Bhubaneswar.

- We provide Android and iOS apps that can be used to book cabs at a much cheaper rate than other such services.

- Have 700 auto drivers and 500 cab drivers registered with us.

- Have 10,000+ customers availing of our service.

- Get 1,200-1,500 bookings through our apps on a monthly basis.

- We have more than 3 years of experience and expect a growth rate of more than 30%.

- One partner has a majority stake of 58% in the business while the other has a 42% stake.

- We are a debt-free company.

- Businesses had fewer sales last year due to the pandemic.

Products & Services Overview

Cab, auto, two wheeler booking services & logistic services.

Assets Overview

Computers, printers, furniture, and interiors with all accessories.

Facilities Overview

2,000 sq ft, rented office in Bhubaneswar. We have moved to this office recently & recently done interior work.

Recent Activity
Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct. Note that SMERGERS is not liable for any loss, damage, costs, claims and expenses whatsoever arising from transacting with any other user from the website. The final responsibility of conducting a thorough due diligence and taking the transaction forward lies with the users. Please read best practices on SMERGERS.
Contact Business

1 Investor contacted this Business this month.
Register below to connect now!

Disclaimer: SMERGERS is a regulated marketplace for connecting business sell sides with investors, buyers, lenders and advisors. Neither SMERGERS represents nor guarantees that the information mentioned above is complete or correct.
You might also be interested in these businesses

    Frequently
    Asked
    Questions

    • Why can’t I see the business’ name or contact number? How do I contact the business?
    • What level of due diligence does SMERGERS conduct on the businesses/member?
    • How active are the business profiles listed on SMERGERS?
    • How does SMERGERS rate business profiles?
    • Do I need to pay to connect with a business?
    • Show more